5 Reasons Corporations Should Outsource Executive Transportation to Reputable Limo Companies
You’re expecting important visitors to your company headquarters. They’ll need a ride from the closest airport and you don’t want to send a cab and you certainly don’t have time to pick them up yourself.
Have you wasted an entire afternoon picking up a visiting executive only to have to wait because their flight is delayed? Or even worse.
Several of you take the ride to the airport to show real support and the plane is delayed. Now several high-powered people have spent an entire afternoon away. Nothing was accomplished.
And you have to wait together on the delayed flight for several more hours because it doesn’t make sense to drive back to the office.
Have you relied on a car service only to have them send a dirty car or a shabby chauffeur?
Then we’ll be preaching to the choir but let’s cover the five reasons why your corporation should always establish long-term contracts with a reputable limousine company in your city.
1. Limo drivers are more professional and courteous. We don’t have to tell you about taxi drivers and cabs. The incense, the music, the air conditioning or lack of air conditioning, the constant dispatch noise – it’s just not a good look if you can avoid it.
2. Limo drivers are more concerned about the passenger experience, not the next fare. Limousine drivers are typically booked at least a few days in advance and they are accustomed to only having 2 or 3 different clients per day.
They are not in a big rush to get to the next fare as quickly as possible. There fore they can focus on making the experience as pleasant as possible.
3. Limousines add to the exclusive feeling for the visiting executive. Limousines send a signal that your company is professional and serious. It also shows that you know how to treat people. This signal can definitely set the stage for a great meeting or negotiation.
4. Limousines are better maintained and serviced. Unlike cab companies where every last drop is squeezed out of the vehicle and the driver before they are serviced, the best limousine companies take great care of their fleet.
5. Limousines are the perfect signal of success and polish. When you bring in certain executives or visitors, you need to send a message of success. Limousines are the perfect way to do that. A yellow cab – not so much.
Do you need courteous, professional airport transportation service for that important executive?
Are you looking for a transportation company that will provide consistent superior service for you and your guests?
Interview local limousine companies and select one or two that seem capable of providing the level of service that you are looking for.
Always have a back up plan and as a last resort you could always do it yourself.